JAVA DEVELOPER - SOLR
Type of Job
10 September 2020, 4:30:00 am
We are looking for a Developer with practical hands-on experience of 5-8 years relevant with Java and Apache Solr.
- Solid understanding of overall search architecture including design and implementation of user interface changes for search solutions with specific expertise in the areas of Solr capabilities or elastic search, including indexing, configuration, and optimization.
- Strong programming experience in Java with fundamentals in design patterns, data structures, algorithms, security, and front end development
- Practical hands-on experience with Solr.
- Working experience on SOLR Documents, Filters, Query Parsers, and their customization, Dynamic Fields, Performance Tuning, Faceted Search, and Grouping
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real-time indexing in Apache Solr of large-scale data sets
- Should be able to Write efficient search queries against Solr indexes using SolrJ API
- Should leverage Solr to prototype and demonstrate new ideas
- Able to design, implement and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
Interested candidate can send their resumes on
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India